Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Need for Control


How do I let these people in? These fools open up and give everyone a VIP pass to their emotions. I can’t do that. The need for control runs through the bloodstream of my father and I’m a replica. Every time he says, "mijito, maneja con las dos manos," or when he asks for my paycheck so he can have full control of what I do with the money that I worked my ass off for. He's so damn paranoid about tomorrow and I don't want to be like that. Each day has enough trouble of its own so why stess about today and tomorrow? Why don't we just give it all up? There's a fineline between being responsible and being uptight. They say that the will a man lives on in his son but I don't care much about his will rather His will because it's only a matter of time before time becomes constant and the will of man is meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment