Wednesday, August 1, 2012

testing

It's August 1st! Almost done with summer school! I'm excited for FALL semester because taking this Logic class has made me appreciate English.

Dear Logic,

You're a nightmare.

I was a few points away from getting an A on the first exam... but Exam two was tough.

Saying that I wanted to cry does not have an ounce of exaggeration... I stopped about thirty minutes in and went to the restroom because the exam was so damn repetitive... repetitive and using terms that I wasn't familiar with.

There I was... in the only stall with dry urine... trying to think of anything but YOU.

I went back and I completed the stupid test that covered Aristotle's Venn Diagram Theory...

I'm thinking of how useless it was because I've peeked at the following chapters and the Venn is nowhere.

Your Archenemies,
                     Adan.


I'll be back this weekend or possibly next week... I have an exam on Milton tomorrow and an Essay due Friday. That and I have to read chapter 7 & 8 before Logic class on Friday.

PRAY FOR ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment