Friday, August 24, 2012

get it started

People suck. People suck.

I want this semester to start. I found out that I have been fully funded for the 2012-2013 academic year (my senior year) and I've been extremely happy. Then I found out I only need 13 more credit hours to graduate so this Fall semester may very well be my last at UTPA.

I want this semester to start so I can get out of here. I'm tired of sniffing the same people. I want to get out there and live. I want to see everything God created.

I feel tied down.
I.HATE.COMMITMENT.

I want to go outside and sit on dead grass; stare at the moon gently leave my sight while the sun blasts itself upon the eastern sky.

If I could just see the world through His eyes... to see your worth... my worth.

I'm upset at many things but Friday will be a productive day.

Fall semester is going to kick ass.

Damn you, doubt. Damn you, insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment