Friday, June 22, 2012

mormons

These two tall blonde white guys along with a short Mexican guy rode their bikes and decided to stop in front of my yard.

Our conversation went no where after they said they were going to unite my family... that they were the answer to my prayers. They told me to have faith that God had personally sent them to my house... I believed that though... no question that God had me sitting outside the same minute these three fellows came strollin', however, these guys were confident that they were going to solve every problem my family has so what I told them was... 

Stupid smirks... my stank eyes.. It irritated me so much man and i'm mad about it... i'm mad that i couldn't reflect jesus in speach. I was angry that they talked to me like I was foolish for following "dead" Jesus. i wasn't intimidated though. i'm happy for dr. grant's theology class. 

one thing i can learn from this is whenever I evangelize i need to talk to people like we are equal... because we are. even writing about these "mormons" i called them fools several times but they aren't fools... they're my brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment