Monday, June 25, 2012

Burgundy

OR To Die For Red? 


I skipped school after I promised myself I would go. Even after waking up at 4:30 am.

I was painting!

I went over my house's living room and kitchen again. On Saturday morning, my sister and I spontaneously decided to do a house makeover. We started with painting our boring white walls.


We didn't tell mom or dad because we knew they would disagree with our choice of colors. We got that deep red and dark gray. That red has been a little nipple twister. I APPLIED THE FOURTH COATING TODAY! 

I also made mom ditch a Television that looks like an ancient time traveling machine (I have one in my room)  but she's had a brand new flat screen since February resting in the box my sister got it in... She was too comfortable with her TV stand that is bigger than our whole living room. 

She gave me the following excuse when I asked her to get rid of it last night:
"Ay no! No voy a ver la novela manana!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I love this, funny how sometimes we get attached to things that we should leave in the past to be forever forgotten & move on to bigger, better things. (Hello.) Btw, it's wednesday morning & I forgot my phone at Angelica's place cause we were rushing out. At least I hope it's there. You coming to school? Better see this before you come! :(

    ReplyDelete