Monday, July 9, 2012

turn to you

"Using an adjective, describe your faith." "Simple," I said. 

"Describe how you want it to be." "FEARLESS."

Jesus is awesome. 

I never open up to anyone so I don't have an idea of what I have in common with... anyone.

I notice that I feel most comfortable talking to anyone... one on one and today I had one on one time with one of my old familia group members. It was sweeeeet. No one was cutting me off and no one was cutting my friend off either. We're great listeners. It was probably one of the smoothest conversations I've had in years. I've been opening up these past weeks and it is probable that the reason why I haven't bonded with anyone is because I haven't been completely vulnerable with everyone... I've been vulnerable with several people but that limited my chances of having things in common with my brothers... 

I understood everything he was saying and vise-versa and our "blind spots" were identical.

We prayed about being strong and being confident. Confidence... I wrote a blog about that word last week isn't it awesome! I need to remember the words I write. I do need to be confident. I need to remember that God is using me and will always use my life for a greater purpose. I have to stop being afraid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment