Thursday, July 5, 2012

readers



What is the point in having a good singing voice if you only like singing when you're alone? The same thing with drawing, painting, writing, baking... you name it!

I promised I wouldn't take down any of my posts when summer began. I stayed true to what I said but then I deactivated my facebook and I felt like I was writing to myself and trying to figure out life by myself and I don't like that. I want people to know what I am thinking sometimes and I desperately want advise.

I had 55 views in two weeks


I reactivated my facebook and I have doubled those views in just two days. Now, I don't know if anyone's been actually reading my half-assed blogs but I don't particularly care right now. I cared two weeks ago and its only a matter of time before I sit my butt down and write about relevant things. School is almost over, long lost reader of mine.



We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man’s gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment