Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break


It is finally here. I feel so at ease yet, I feel like this is a perfect opportunity to get on top of things.

This coming Monday I am going to dedicate my time to study for an exam that is on Tuesday of the week following break. I am also going to visit a children's home to try and connect Destino with them. Hopefully we can do a project with them soon. (Orphanage is in Reynosa!)

I've got things to do. A week to work hard. A week to look and find a job. I took the substitute class but applications that are being turned in aren't valid till fall 2013... so 60 bucks wasted right there because in the fall, I will already have my bachelors... I can use that to sub... but hopefully I will be a certified teacher with www.texasteachers.org

Anyway... I will worry about that when time comes. For now, I am going to shut off from everyone. No cell phones, Facebook, Twitter...

On my way home from the show/hangout tonight, I felt a little... I don't know... dependent. It seems odd... but man... I want to thrive on my own flame not on anyone else's. I need prayer for that. I feel like I wouldn't have God without community and that isn't right. I need a personal relationship with the father.
My priorities need a lot of fixing. Only until I help myself will I be able to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment