Thursday, March 21, 2013

God + Friends

This is gonna need some work. It is 2:33 am and i am writing with one eye open on my phone.

I sometimes want to break free. Ditch everyone and NOT be influenced by people. I want an organic spiritual relationship with God, One on one type of deal. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it... Not sure. But i spent sometime thinking about it.

One reason i wanted to part ways from people for a while is because i feel like i depend on people's walks rather than mine. Idk... Sort of like i am only walking with god for the sake of other people. However i thought about it some more and there is no way that is true. I have been alone. There was a time where i was the only person seeking God that i knew and i was still persistent in finding the walk. It was pretty wack but my faith was still there... Its just good to know that I have been at a place where i was alone and God still pushed me to find him.

This post deserves a lot more effort but i is tired.

2:40 am

Goodnight.

Oh. I have a crap more to say. I experienced some crap with border patrol that i wanted to document. I need to makewriting a priority again. I will. I will. I promise b

2 comments:

  1. bro u can do it! hide from ppl and pray for 15minutes. i do that
    -brosif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't allow the world to not see the blessing that you are and what you can do. It's a matter of the heart--learning to love but protecting it. In wisdom and through prayer God will direct you, but you also have to make sure you don't open up to just anyone. Regardless, we are called to love everyone...and that is the hard part of finding a balance. I'm still finding it. :) Love you Adansito. I really do.

    ReplyDelete