Tuesday, December 11, 2012

lingering issues

21.
 
 
Come into my darkness where I hide
Pull me into Your arms, Your arms of peace
Reach in past my hiding, reach out to my running
Oh Lord, come fill my soul with Your love
 
 
I tried to stop writing. I started to run away but God grabbed me by the scruff! Thanks for the speed bump I ran into, God. You're pretty funny sometimes. 
 
Guide me.
 
I was running so fast last week, away from everyone who has brought light into my life when suddenly there was a barricade that made me come to a stop. Well, it was a phone call, "can you share a little bit of your story tonight"
 
Hold up, tonight? You ask me on the night I planned to stay home to talk at a meeting? Seriously, dude?
 
I hesitated and said, "ah, I don't know..."
 
"I'm just trying to push you out of your comf..."
 
"yeh... yeah, I'll do it," I said.
 
I came home and took a couple of notes down. I revisited some of my posts about being alone... and I laughed that I was about to revisit an issue I thought was in my past.
 
I'm not done telling people about anything.
 
I'm meant to share.
 
I can't wait to get personal during the holidays.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment