Monday, December 17, 2012

freshhh

Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.
 
John 16 : 20 - 22
 
____________________________________
 
Monday Morning.
 
 
I felt like an adult. It was the first time I entered a courthouse with out one of my parents. It wasn't over truancy... or fighting. I looked presentable. I fell asleep and ultimately got up and told the judge, that sang the national anthem, I was a student. He signed my badge.
 
 
 
Tiny kids were at this book sale. They looked unsafe. I wanted to be their body guard. I didn't want to look like a creeper. So I immediately jumped over their tiny feet that were on their Houston Rockets posters. I reminisced about elementary at Cano Gonzalez (which was right across the street from this warehouse) and the book fairs with Ms. Ruiz, the librarian, who didn't like the sexual Shaggy song I sang outloud. I remember the David Robinson poster my dad got me. I remember being the only student in the whole school to order from scholastics one time - it was a Harry-Potter potion kit. I remeber not completing the fifteen dollar minimum for Scholastics to deliver.  I waited one long month and all I got was an envelope with my money.
 
 
Denny's!
 
 
Barnes & Noble
 
I really liked these books. I started reading Heaven by Alcorn. I want it.
 
Great. I passed. One more semester.
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow shall be fun. Joining the Army. The Salvation Army! Woot.




1 comment: