Sunday, November 11, 2012

One

I'm gonna make this real short.

You know how a lot of us need time to digest things? I like my own time. I do some pretty stupid things and nothing would make me happier than some time away from myself but I deal with myself because I have to.

Maybe it's not so good to run away from things. I mean, if you want to get married someday. We have to learnat some point how to become one and sort things out.

Not like I'm going to listen to myself... I'm only writing this because I think it makes sense and it's the first time I thought about it.

Philippians 2.1-2 Christ encourages you, and his love comforts you. God’s Spirit unites you, and you are concerned for others. Now make me completely happy! Live in harmony by showing love for each other. Be united in what you think, as if you were only one person. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment