Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crossfit Days 1 & 2

After 3 hours of sleep I got dressed and made my way to the gym... or "box." I hopped into it and there was Yari. She gave me a brief run-down of what each workout was and then I got to it.

Long Story short= I didn't get through the warm up. I did half of it and threw up! So glad I didn't have any of my mom's delicious tacos that morning.

As I made my way home I figured to sort out a diet plan... I've been looking into the paleo diet for sometime now. When I got home,  I stretched, showered, ate 2 slices of bacon and a banana then fell into a deep sleep. I got up and grilled myself some chicken with veggies on the side.

My second day of Crossfit seemed a lot more smoother. I was accompanied by other members so it wasn't a me and coach type of thing... I could have done a lot more though so I am a bit disappointed. 

FOOD IS MY WEAKNESS THOUGH! I'm so hungry! I went to subway and got the plainest... most dry salad ever! x__x I love my food. I want a slice of pizza, a hot juicy burger from whataburger, some icecream melting off a brownie... my mom's tacos! and that gansito my sister bought me :( 

I'm starving.
I'm starving.
I'm starving.

:(

Ugh, ADAN! Discipline! 

Ok, mastah.

I'm going to go to sleep. I hope for one of those vivid dreams... I hope I get to eat my food this time... the last few food dreams I've had haven't given me enough time to devour anything fudge or greasy! 

...Oh boy... I'M STARVING.





No comments:

Post a Comment